Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall 2010

I'm enjoying so much this semester, I feel that I'm getting use to live in Provo. I'm meeting new people and having more and more friends. Also, I'm studying really hard (in only three days I had three midterms and many quizzes and homework to do). But at the same time I'm having a great time with my friends. I have learned to enjoy life no matter what happens, even when I just feel it's not my day I think is important to be happy. Also, when you enjoy live, bad time goes very fast and we are able to feel the peace of the happy moments :)

Estoy disfrutando tanto este semestre, siento que ya me estoy acostumbrando a vivir en Provo. Estoy conociendo a nuevas personas y estoy teniendo mas y mas amigos. Estoy estudiando muy duro (en tres dias tuve tres parciales y muchos quizzes y tarea que hacer). Pero al mismo tiempo estoy pasando un buen momento con mis amigos. He aprendido a disfrutar la vida no importa lo que pase. Aun cuando cuando uno siento que no es su dia creo que es importante estar feliz. Tambien, cuando uno disfruta la vida, los malos momentos pasan muy rapido y somos capaces de sentir la paz de los momentos felices :)

No comments:

Post a Comment