Monday, November 15, 2010

Next STOP ---> PERU

The year is almost over and I'm so happy about that. Not only because that means this semester will finish but also because I will go home!!! I just bought my ticket to Peru...yay!! I can't wait to go to Peru and see my family and friends again, and eat that wonderful peruvian food. I am so excited for Christmas and for spending that special time with my family and missionaries.
But, until that time comes I will be studying really hard and doing my best to enjoy my vacations in PERU!!

Este anio casi se termina y estoy muy feliz por eso. No solo porque eso significa que este semestre finaliza, si no tambien porque ire a casa!!! Acabo de comprar mi pasaje a Peru...sii!! No puedo esperar ir a Peru y ver a mi familia y amigos de nuevo, y comer la maravillosa comida peruana. Estoy tan emocionada por la navidad y por pasar ese tiempo especial con mi familia y misioneros.
Pero, hasta que ese día llegue seguiré estudiando muy duro y dando lo mejor de mi para disfrutar mis vacaciones en PERÚ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment